Official HypnoBirthing Book | HypnoBirthing Institute
You will turn to HypnoBirthing® book again and again. In this easy-to-read-and-understand guide to birthing, Marie Mongan explodes the myth of pain as a natural accompaniment to childbirth and offers, at last, the answer to eliminating the anguish of labor. This book, the textbook for HypnoBirthing® childbirth classes, will guide you through the philosophy and techniques of normal, gentle birthing.
You and your partner will learn to use self-hypnosis, guided imagery, and special breathing techniques that can help to bring about a shorter, easier, and more joyful birthing, free of harmful drugs for you and your baby. You and your baby will birth in a more comfortable manner. You will be awake, alert, and fully in control. The HypnoBirthing® book will show you the way.
HypnoBirthing® Book & Technique Reviews:
“I’ve been delivering babies for 20 years, and I’ve never seen anything like this method. It’s incredible!” -Robert J. Zahn, M.D.
“HypnoBirthing ® gave me a most priceless gift–that of a fearless childbirth.” -Sally Plyler, Mother of two babies born using HypnoBirthing™
“Many of my patients have used HypnoBirthing®–results: little or no medication and, yet, a more comfortable mother.”
-Gerald A. Hamilton, M.D., F.A.C.O.G.
“This is magnificent! I’ll get up in the middle of the night for this kind of delivery any day of the week.” -Wayne L. Goldner, M.D., F.A.C.O.G.
“My parents saw the video of my birthing, and they couldn’t even believe that I was in labor.” -Cathy Stearns, mother who used HypnoBirthing™
HypnoBirthing: The Mongan Method Book (4th Edition) Table of Contents
- Foreword by Lorne Campbell, M. D.
- Looking Back Over 25 Years
- The First HypnoBirthing Story
- Mongan Method of HypnoBirthing-Its Roots
- Birthing Tips I Learned from My Cat
- Hiding in Plain Sight
- From Celebration to Trepidation: A History of Women and Birth
- How Fear Affects Labor
- Releasing Fear
- The Power of the Mind
- Falling in Love with Your Baby
- The Power and Art of Doing Nothing
- The Law of Natural Birthing Philosophy
- Relaxation Techniques
- Breathing Techniques
- Visualization Techniques
- Ultra-Deepening Techniques
- Exercising and Toning
- Perineal Massage
- Selecting Your Care Providers
- Preparing Birth Preferences
- The Management Styles of Labor-Compared
- When Baby is Breech
- Before Labor: When Baby is Ready
- Letting Your Baby and Your Body Set the Pace
- When Nature Needs Assistance
- The Onset of Labor
- As Labor Advances: Thinning and Opening
- Slow or Resting Labor
- Nearing Completion
- Practice Positions Also Used in Birthing
- Your Baby Crowns and Births
- Post-Birth Activities
- Breast Feeding is Best Feeding
- The Birth Afterglow
- Appendix: Birth Preference Sheet
- About the Author
Hypnobirthing; The Mongan Method Book (4th Edition) can be purchased at our store.