Date(s) - September 25, 2020 - September 28, 2020
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Categories No Categories
|HYPNOBIRTHING CLASS||DATE ( MM/DD/YY )||INSTRUCTOR|
|HypnoBirthing Childbirth Educator Training||09/25/2020 – 09/28/2020||Katarina Winterova|
Cost of training: 1554 EUR
Early bird (if paid at least 1 month before the workshop starts) : 1370 EUR
Birth Basics Home Study: 150 EUR
Instructor: Katarina Winterova
Katarina Winterova first learned about HypnoBirthing 10 years ago as she was preparing for the birth of her first baby. Birth of her daughter was so inspirational, that she immediately decided to become HypnoBirthing practitioner and inspire new parents to have a calm and safe birth they desire. After becoming Certified Childbirth Educator, she became Certified HypnoBirthing Practitioner and enjoys working with young families since that time.
Her Professional Birth-Related Training includes:
– Certified Childbirth Educator (Childbirth International), 2010-2011
– HypnoBirthing Childbirth Educator (HypnoBirthing Institute), 2013
– HypnoBirthing Certification Training B-Back (HypnoBirthing Institute), 2016
– Certified HypnoMothering Practitioner (HypnoBirthing Institute), 2017
– Microbirth online course, 2018
Hypnotherapy-Related Training and Workshops:
– currently enrolled in “Professional Hypnotherapy Diploma Course” (Hypnoticworld)
– Hypnotherapy course “How To Tell Stories That Heal” (Udemy) 2017
– Secret of Mind Programming (NLP Academy), 2016
– Code of Happiness (NLP Academy), 2016
– Holistic Autohypnosis, certification course (Senaz), 2015
– NLP webinars and podcasts (NLP academy) and Worldwide Transformational Summit
Katarina is mother to 2 daughters, who were birthed using HypnoBirthing techniques in hospital settings.
She resides with her daughters and husband in Slovakia.
Venue: HypnoBirthing, Mileticova 44, Bratislava, Slovakia 82108
Phone Enquiries: +421 905 250 267
Email & Booking: [email protected]
HypnoBirthing® – The Mongan Method is the original HypnoBirthing Childbirth Educator training and carries a Gold Seal Approval which is recognised in 45 countries. The Gold Seal Approval assures the general public that the practitioner is of the highest standing and has passed their certification review and has agreed to the Codes of Ethics and Standards as set out by the HypnoBirthing® Institute. It is the most comprehensive program available and as such is recognised as the leading program here in Slovakia.
Available To Doctors, Doulas, Midwives, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Physicians Assistants, Healthcare Providers, Women’s Health Physiotherapists, Childbirth Educators, Hypnotherapists, Yoga Instructors, Massage Therapists, And All Others With An Interest In Maternal Health And Birthing.
Explanation of Training Components