Date(s) - October 28, 2017
10:00 am - 4:30 pm
Categories No Categories
|HYPNOBIRTHING CLASS||DATE ( DD/MM/YY )||INSTRUCTOR|
|Workshop for Birth Professionals||10/28/2107||Erin Stertz-Follett|
$175 fee includes textbook, 80 page syllabus, relaxation scripts and 6 CEUs from DONA International.
HypnoBirthing® Support Techniques for Birth Professionals
(doulas, midwives, doctors, nurses, etc.)
HypnoBirthing Support Techniques for Birth Professionals is a one-day certification workshop taught by Erin Stertz-Follett, HBCE, CD(DONA) and offered through Fluttery Birth Services LLC, an affiliate of the HypnoBirthing Institute.
This workshop provides you with the specific techniques and philosophical information you need to professionally support HypnoBirthing couples in hospitals, home or birth center settings. Upon completion of the workshop and the accompanying study guide review, you will receive a certificate from The HypnoBirthing Institute. All professionals who work with birthing families are encouraged to attend – doulas, nurses, midwives, OBs, family practice physicians!
Completion of this workshop will:
- Certify you as a birth professional trained to support HypnoBirthing families
- If you are a birth doula, you will be approved to call yourself a ‘HypnoBirthing Doula’, once you certify
- Place you on a list of certified birth workers that is distributed to HypnoBirthing students
- Increase your birth business by being able to confidently assure HypnoBirthing parents that you are well prepared to support them as they experience their wonderful, calm HypnoBirthing!
- Qualify you for 6 continuing education hours through DONA International
- You will spend the day learning, discussing and practicing the support techniques you need to know to easily “look like a pro” when you support HypnoBirthing families. You will become familiar with the softer language of HypnoBirthing. You will watch birth videos of HypnoBirthing couples in both hospital and home birth settings. You will learn how and why the HypnoBirthing philosophy fosters gentle birthing.
Demand the original; expect the best!
HypnoBirthing – The Mongan Method is the gold standard for birthing with hypnosis. All other childbirth hypnosis programs are based on the Mongan Method which was developed nearly 25 years ago. HypnoBirthing practitioners can be found in more than 45 countries throughout the world!
Included in your registration fee is the book HypnoBirthing- The Mongan Method by Marie Mongan, the HypnoBirthing program’s cornerstone CD Rainbow Relaxation, and course workbook. Certification after submission of course review.
Please bring a lunch to enjoy while we watch HypnoBirthing birth videos. You may also choose to pick up or order-in from the many restaurants located near the Edina Fluttery Studio.
Instructor: Erin Stertz-Follett
Phone contact: (612) 564-2442
Email contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Booking Link: https://form.jotform.us/71918313826157