2018 Educational Conclave
This conference will feature exciting educational offerings, dynamic speakers, additional certification programs, camaraderie and fun! We welcome HypnoBirthing Practitioners, Birth Professionals, parents and anyone with an interest in better birth practices and philosophy.
Enjoy networking with birth professionals from around the world as we work together to further our mission to teach women how to embrace the power of instinctive birth!
HBCE’s can complete your continuing education requirements with the bonus of easy renewal this year. Don’t miss this opportunity to become a part of our gentle birth revolution!
When: Friday 12th October – Sunday 14th October 2018
Where: Omni at the Colonade, 9821 Colonnade Blvd, San Antonio Tx 78230
What’s included: Complimentary Welcome Reception, Guest Speakers, Great Reunions, Fun Parties!
- Pre-Conclave Certification Courses Mon-Friday October 8-12. 5 Day Hypnotherapy Certification – Ed Womack – Certified Master Trainer
- Pre-Conclave Certification Courses Tues-Friday October 9-12. 4 Day HB Childbirth Educator Certification – Gina Kochany – HBCE, C.HT.
- Pre-Conclave Certification Courses Tues-Friday October 9-12. 4 Day HB Master Trainer Certification – M. Mongan/V.Keeler – CMTs
- Pre-Conclave Certification Courses Wed-Friday October 10-12. 3 Day Certified Doula Training
- Dr Sarah Buckley – our Keynote speaker – is known throughout the world for her advocacy of undisturbed, instinctive childbirth. Sarah, a General Practice doctor, is a widely published author with a focus on the role of hormones in an instinctive birth and how they facilitate the ease of childbirth. Widely recognized for her several published books and many articles, her collaboration with the Childbirth Connection Programs has resulted in an article that is said to be one of the most revolutionary work on maternity and newborn care ever written.
- Dr Ian Shtulman a second-generation chiropractor from Lake Worth, Florida who specialized in prenatal and pediatric chiropractic. He was awarded the prestigious Philosophy Distinction.
- Dr Sandra Bardsley, former president of the association of Pre-and Peri-Natal Psychology and health and brings to her audience the experience of 45 years working in the field of maternal-child health.
- Dr Jay Warren is a chiropractor at the Cap Wellness Center where he specializes in Pre-Natal and family wellness Chiropracting. Dr. Jay is currently working on a new online course for pregnant women called “Connecting with Baby in Pregnancy”.
- Dr Marion LaCombe, being a woman and a mother is a powerful and humbling experience and it is her purpose and her passion to put women and their healthcare as her first priority in the practice of medicine.
Rising above its stunning surroundings, the Four Diamond Omni San Antonio Hotel at the Colonnade captures the essence of the city with impeccable service and charm. Overlooking the rolling Texas Hill Country, our 19-story high-rise is close to the area’s most exciting attractions including the historic Alamo, SeaWorld® San Antonio and the enchanting River Walk.
After a day of sightseeing, return to our luxury accommodations for a massage in your room, or enjoy live piano music in the Lobby Bar while our first-class staff caters to your every need. We also offer access to an award-winning restaurant as well as indoor and outdoor pools for downtime relaxation. Making it easy for travelers to come and go, our hotel is just 10 miles from San Antonio International Airport.